Wednesday, January 22, 2014

First Trip To The Groomer!

Front of head 
Top of head 
So today was my first time getting groomed by a professional groomer. Mommy had a coupon for a free puppy bath at Petsmart. For getting such "meh" Yelp reviews Petsmart's groomers did fantastic! And mommy said I looked "BEAUTIFUL"  when she picked me up  picked up! I might also add I did not like the bath so much! The puppy bath includes free bow/bows(a big center bow, or Maltese set) Mommy wanted the e maltese set, or two tiny bows one on each ear. She says I smell really "sweet" and look "adorable" too. I suppose besides the bath I kinda liked all the attention...

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Beenie sleeping with the sunlight shining on her. I am sure she is having very nice dreams!! I too, would have chosen the Maltese set of bows for the first time out. Did you get to choose the color? Can you do the grooming at home if you wanted? How do the bows stay in place, by clips? I know how to do it for human babies (even those with little to no hair!), but not little yorkies. Congrats on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it is one of my favorite pictures of her!
    Sadly I didn't get to choose the color, however I accidentally undid one of them and figured out how to make them. hey are fastened on with the tiny rubber bands that hold the bow together. She has slight objection to them still, but it is a necessity for a dog who will have long hair to keep it out of her face. As they say early and often ! I am considering a longer length coat that isn't quite floor length, or short on the body and longer on the head as the pic of the dog with the yellow bow is on the All Things Yorkie Fashion: Part 1 post. I am still deciding... the way maltese dogs actually wear their hair is adorable( if you just google it there are hundreds of examples.) Which that style can be done on any silk hair breed.( yorkies, lasha-ahpso, sish-tzu, and maltese are the main ones if not the only ones. )

    ReplyDelete