Wednesday, April 16, 2014

UPDATE !!

Hello, tis Beenie again! A lot has happened since I last blogged so I figured it was time to update. The weekend before last Jessica, and her mom went to grandma's house, and I was invited to go in the car!! I was so excited to get to take a trip, that doesn't happen often for me. So we packed up my crate with my bed, a bone, a stuffed toy, food, and grooming supplies. Little did we know we would be there an entire week, so I had to settle l cheep dog food, that I don't like near as much as my usual food. (Pureena pro plan Tiny Toy puppy chow. I may review that later.) When we went home again grandma came with us because her back was hurt, so I slept with her to keep her toes cozy for the past few nights. Two days ago was my half birthday so I turned 6-months! (although it was the most depressing birthday ever because Mr. Nibbles, the mini hamster died, which really up set Jessica...) Then today I for the first time ever did "SHAKE" ! Mommy gave me a bite of chicken treat as reward, I really like those. 



Thats it for now! Licks, love, and blessings,  
                                                               *Beenie. Victoria. S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment