Friday, February 14, 2014

Dear Beenie Blog: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 14TH 2014 VALENTINE'S DAY

Dear Beenie Blog,
it's me Beenie of course, I am really sleepy after running around outside all morning. I don't know about you, but I have the habit of running around outside, or in for a while and completely wearing myself out... I nap 3 times a day because I am very spirited, but being so tiny and spirited takes a lot of rest. The weather is finally nice enough for me to run freely around the yard as long as I like, but again I burn out quickly. I am really glad I got to play though! Mommy says I need a bath because I have been running around out side and getting smelly and dirty so I need a bath, but it's okay because Sunday is bath day anyway. Mommy insist on grooming me very often, brush outs once or twice a day, tooth brushing every almost everyday(sometimes I just don't let her MO-HA-HA-HA)  , and of course the as needed nail trims DUHN_DUN_DUN I really hate theses worst of all! Anyway, I hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day! 


Love, and Licks, Beenie♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment