Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Dog Park!!!!

Oh my goodness, mommy took me to the dog park for the first time EVER today! I was kind of scared and this Westie kept penning me up against a wall.. I rolled over onto my back to say I didn't want to fight, or anything, but he kept doing it until mommy moved my away towards so calmer/shyer little dogs like me, I mean I am pretty energetic, but I was a little nervous. Happily I found some nice dogs that were REALLY little just like me to play with. I hope we go back soon.
The dogs are separated by weight, 35+ pounds are "big" dogs and 35- dogs are "small" dogs. I was so worn out when we got home I just went to sleep. Now I am up and fresh as a daisy! Mommy and me were just practicing "come" and "sit". She says "it isn't safe for me not to learn to come when called", but I really just want the treats she has.... All for now bye!


Love, and licks, Beenie .Victoria. S

No comments:

Post a Comment